The collaboration between American music producer Marshmello and singer Halsey reached number 29 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the U.S. and and went on to chart within the top 20 in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Lithuania, Malaysia, and Singapore. The song appears in Halsey’s sixth extended play (EP), Collabs (2020), serving as its lead single, and also appears on the expanded version of her third studio album, Manic (2020), serving as its fourth single. Read about how the American singer learned her choreography and planned for the music video below.
Latest Press & News
- NME: Laufey’s album ‘Bewitched’ breaks records and makes historyOctober 2, 2023 - 7:23 pm
- Lifestyle Asia: Blackpink makes history with the success of their latest album, ‘Born Pink’September 27, 2022 - 7:32 pm
- Deadline: Blackpink Scores Historic Win With ‘Born Pink’ Album ReleaseSeptember 26, 2022 - 7:39 pm
- KISSFM: Freddy Wexler Shares Reaction To Hearing “Mon Soleil” in ‘Emily In Paris’February 18, 2022 - 7:28 pm
- OutloudCulture: MTV Entertainment Studios And Netflix Tap Grammy Nominated Songwriter Freddy Wexler For ‘Emily In Paris’December 26, 2021 - 7:24 pm